6) Dan and David Lesson on The Stance (Watch Online for 1 year)
(You will get a video link in your email with 1 day validity to download.)
- Taking about Stance.
- Center back of Spine.
- Center back of Spine to the Golf Ball.
- Two the Circle Center Control back of Spine and the Left Hand Thumb control the Golf Club head .
- Don't Let your Left Arm Hang Down, you'll have a Very Hard time making the Perfect Golf Swing, because you're really is no room for your hips to get through here we want his Left Arm to be out.
- Lift up this right heel and turns his hip around you can see there's enough room for his hands on the golf club as his hip passes through.
- Left Arm Elbow out with Golf Club on Golf Ball.
- Directly between his heels to the Golf Ball with Golf Club.
- Bend the Right knee so put Right Hand on the Golf Club and More Weight on Left Leg.
- The Weight on the Left Leg them on the Right Leg on Very Shot.
- Except for a Bunker Shot to have a Little Bit more Weight on the Right Leg.
- Right Arm is down a Little Bit into rib and Left Arm is out so have room to turn your hips.