5) Dan Shauger Lesson with David in the Downing Part 2 (Watch Online for 1 year)
(You will get a video link in your email with 1 day validity to download.)
- Unlike the commonly taught swing we use the right arm starting right from the top of the backswing to throw the club head thru the ball.
- Because of the amount of force, that our bodies making here.
- Perfect motion you get a perfect golf swing.
- Allows the right-hand to the past between the left-hand and the ball without the club face rolling over.
- Top of the golf swing position for you have to do is push a little bit outside of the circle and just hit right on through.
- Unfolding of the arc of the left arm is bringing the club up the same plane as the shaft is on the level line to shoulders.
- Extending past and now it’s catching up with the right arm continues in line with the right arm.
- Square everything time you hit the ball or tremendous amount of power
- Right arm full into swing and left arm creates
- Were creating basically a radius
- Don‘t want the club face rotating around the shaft in anyway.
- Downswing turned around to impact it’s always
- Without the club face rolling over
- At top of golf swing the wrist should be flat
- Were in perfect position
- Down swing club around the outside of the circle
- And just hit right on through with swing
- Motion and up over left shoulder to finish
- Use Mr. Hogan Plane in this New Golf Swing
- Dan explains the golf swing using David step-by-step on this New Golf Swing.